If you do not find what you are looking for here, please be sure to check under Key sector-wide resources. Results are listed by the date they were added. Some of the resources listed below will be general in nature; others will be more specific.
- The Sex You Want – Campaign Tookit (EN) This document includes a lot of relevant information about the campaign including: key messages, campaign scope, ideas on how to promote, a press release, common Q & A and more!
- The Sex You Want The Sex You Want is a campaign developed to increase GBMSM awareness of new HIV prevention and sexual health strategies. Topics covered include: biology of HIV transmission, condoms, undetectable viral load, PEP, and PrEP. The campaign also seeks to support the implementation of sexual health strategies within the unique contexts of gay men’s lives.
- Primed2: Sexual Health Guide for Trans Men This sexual health guide was written by and for trans men who have sex with other men. It contains information on staying sexually, emotionally, and mentally safe and healthy. Topics covered include finding sex, having safer sex, and how to prevent HIV and other sexually transmitted infections.
- Our Agenda Campaign Our Agenda is a campaign developed to support GBMSM in making the link between emotional/mental health and sexual health. The website responds to research that shows that multiple epidemics (depression, substance use, partner violence, etc.) are playing out in our community and reinforce each other. The website includes interactive features and blogs from community members.
- Our Agenda = Mental Health Workshop it is a three part workshop developed to be delivered to local mental health providers to increase their capacity to more effectively respond to the unique mental health stressors that gay and bisexual men experience. The workshop covers gay social determinants of health, intersectionality, syndemics and resilience.
- Making Outreach Matter Making Outreach Matter is an online good practice guide that outlines approaches and strategies for developing outreach programs targeting GBMSM (volunteer training, bar/bathhouse outreach, etc.) The guide was developed in partnership between GMSH and ACT and provincial advisory body of gay men’s outreach workers.
- HIV Disclosure: a legal guide for gay men in Canada This guide is designed to answer some of your questions about HIV disclosure and the law in Canada. Most of it is about criminal law. It also has information about disclosure and other areas of law, for example: public health, privacy, employment, travel and immigration. Developed in partnership with HALCO.
- Cruising Counts: Program Guide for Online Sexual Health Outreach in Ontario This guide is designed to support online (sexual health) outreach services to GBMSM. This program guide captures recommendations, best practices and processes currently being used by different online outreach programs across Ontario. The guide includes research evidence that is based in Ontario and evaluates the efficacy of online outreach work to local GBMSM.