Results are listed by the date they were added. Some of the resources listed below will be general in nature; others will be more specific.
- Treatment Update Treatment Update is CATIE’s cutting-edge developments in HIV research and treatment. Provides pertinent, up-to-date and unbiased treatment and related information.
- The Positive Side The Positive Side is CATIE’s health and wellness magazine for people living with HIV.
- Sage Sage is a community-driven space for organizations and other HIV & hepatitis C service providers in Canada to share and archive their digital information resources and connect with peers in the field. Search the Sage collection to find client resources, guidelines and manuals, policies and procedures and other resources.
- Prevention in Focus Prevention in Focus is CATIE’s spotlight on HIV prevention programs and research
- CATIE Website The CATIE website includes up-to-date prevention, treatment, healthy living and programming information on HIV and hepatitis C
- CATIE Ordering Centre The CATIE Ordering Centre provides resources free-of-charge to ASOs, healthcare providers and other frontline service providers across Canada. Find a resource on: The Essentials; Sexual health; Harm reduction; Transmission, testing and diagnosis; Prevention technologies; Treatment; Living with HIV and/or hep C; National Response and statistics; Social and legal issues; Specific populations.